Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Book Love - Day 4


30 Days of Book Love

It's Day 4 of our 30 Days.  And today's question is... name:

A Book From a Favorite Author


So, this one took a bit of thought.  Let's face it, I have more than a few favorite authors.  And even though this author hasn't been on the scene a long time, I love her writing and this book is one of my favorites from this year.  Not only is the writing beyond measure, but the story she told leaves me in awe of how she captured not just the setting, but the emotions of the characters - it's all flawless.



In the Fields, by Willow Aster, is not your typical boy meets girl.  Nope.  Willow took it steps further.  She told a story of a boy and a girl and made it a period piece:  early 70's, in the South.  

So, if you haven't read it, please do yourself a favor and pick it up now.  It's well worth it. 

Amazon Link:

And don't forget to enter for all those great prizes:

7 comments:

  1. I need to read this one. Did you hear that True Love Story was nominated for Best Debut Author on Goodreads? I almost fell off my chair with excitement :D GO VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for True Love Story this morning. One of my all time favorites that I have read numerous times. I also loved In the Fields. Willow is an amazing author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Willow awesome? I'm sure she appreciates the vote!

      Delete
  4. In the Fields = one of the best books I've ever read. Heading over to Goodreads now to see about this voting thing.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for supporting Willow! Did you read True Love Story Yet?

      Delete