Monday, November 18, 2013

30 Days of Book Love - Day 18


30 Days of Book Love

Happy Monday every one - Day 18...

The Last Book I Read


OK, so the last book I read... Originally when I wrote my out the responses to my questions it was Fangirl. Then it moved to Nikolai, then on to Infinite Possibilities.

I'm almost finished with this book:

I am really enjoying it.  A lot.  The author fictionalizes her cousin, who went missing in Australia in 1988.  It's a wonderfully written story, told from the eyes of a troubled 16 year old.  She is torn between showing her independence and rebellion for things that haunt her, and wanting to be safe, at home with her mom.  Instead she runs from home and turns to the streets.  

Amazon link:

Did you see all the things up for grabs?  Check it out here and enter:

No comments:

Post a Comment