Friday, November 15, 2013

30 Days of Book Love - Day 15


30 Days of Book Love

Rejoice!  It's the weekend AND we're at the half way point of our 30 Days!


My Book Husband


This was a no-brainer.  At first I thought: Caleb Drake.  But, then I realized he and Olivia are together and I didn't want to go and bust up their family with Estella.  No one likes a homewrecker.  So, I moved on to the next guy on my list.

Uh huh... Dorian.  You know, that hot warlock who can get you off without touching you?  Yup.  Him. Look....  I admit I have an unhealthy attraction to a fictional character. And it's not just that he's fictional, but he's some sort of magic sorcerer, to boot.

I've been patiently waiting for S.L. Jennings to hurry up and finish the series.  I need to know what happens, so I'll have to ply her with drinks in NOLA and get some dish on my fictional husband.    Until then, I'll have to be pacified by Nikolai, who is an equally hot, but tortured soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment