Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Days of Book Love - Day 14


30 Days of Book Love

It's Day 14...


Favorite Fictional Family

This one took me awhile to come up with.  I had to do some research for this answer.  I know MJ and Barbie picked some Harry Potter stuff (I've never read a HP book...), so that wasn't an option.

But then I remembered this book from my past, and I was like... YES!  I loved the book and I especially loved the movie.  They weren't a conventional family, but that was party of the beauty of the book.



Atticus Finch.  I want him to be my dad (and not just cause he's hot in the movie - Gregory Peck... swoon).  I want to hang with Scout and Jem.  I like period books, and this one is perfect.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.” 

Truer words have never been spoken.

Who is your favorite fictional family?

Amazon link:

Don't forget to enter here:

No comments:

Post a Comment